Friday, September 14, 2007

Welcome to my Columbus Ohio Real Estate Blog

My purpose for this real estate related blog is to give additional insight regarding the Central Ohio real estate market. Plans include frequent updates on local home sale statistics by area as well as local subdivisions. In addition, new construction information will be passed along from an insider's perspective as well as analyzing the emerging real estate trends in the market.

In this blog, you will find detailed information about the following areas in Central Ohio.

With my over 30 years of experience in Central Ohio real estate, I hope to provide you with some valuable information and helpful tips when it comes to buying, selling, or researching properties in the Columbus Ohio real estate market.

Please feel free to comment any blogs or ask any questions you may have about a particular blog or recommend a new blog topic.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy reading my blog!



Jim Fradd, CRP

1 comment:

Mim said...

Columbus Ohio Real EstateKeller Williams Realty will be happy to help you find a home in Columbus Ohio Contact us Today